Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread
Want to make your bread more much more flavorful and nutritious? This Bacon Cheddar Beer Bread is right up your street. Dough mixture is completely mixed with cream cheese mixture of cream cheese, bacon, jalapeños, cheddar, and salt and pepper. It’s then baked in the oven until golden brown and cooked through, like other bread. Coming out tasty and tangy, this bread surely keeps you satisfied.
Bacon Cheddar Beer BreadCourse: Breakfast, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Breakfast is no longer boring with this bacon cheddar beer bread. I fall for it and hopefully, you do, too.
3 c. flour
1 c. beer
1 large egg
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, some reserved for topping
3 jalapeños, chopped, seeds removed if desired, some rounds reserved for topping
1 c. shredded cheddar, plus more for top
3 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. paprika
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° F and prepare a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, beer and egg to a large bowl, stir to combine.
- Add cream cheese, bacon, jalapeños, and cheddar to a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir together until completely combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into dough mixture until just combined. Make sure not to over mix.
- Transfer dough into prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle top with reserved cheddar, bacon and jalapeños.
- Bake for 1 hour and let cool 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature.