Cheesecake Stuffed Monkey Bread
If you are a lover of cheesecake filling, you should never miss this Cheesecake Stuffed Monkey Bread. It’s a nutritious breakfast and a flavorful mid-lunch snack. My kids and I just love this bread so bad. It’s not all because we have a sweet tooth. This bread itself is so good. Ready in 50 minutes, it’s great to be made at weekend and small parties. Ready to give it a go?
Cheesecake Stuffed Monkey BreadCourse: Breakfast, Brunch, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
This cheesecake stuffed monkey bread is perfect to make all year. The point here is you get the recipe on hand and give it a try when you have an appetite.
1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces
3 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tbsp. milk
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits in half horizontally. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon on both sides.
- Wrap biscuits around cream cheese squares. Place them evenly around bundt pan.
- Bake until golden, about 40 minutes. Let cool slightly and transfer onto serving platter.
- To make glaze. Combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl combine. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle with glaze and serve.